Thursday, July 30, 2009

Webelos Day Camp...Camp Tracy

"The Boys"
Doing the skit, "The Invisible Bench"
Quinten, Taylor, Dallin, Andrew, Chris, and Seth


Last week I spent 2 days at Camp Tracy with my Webelos Scouts. We did the Showman, Artist, Readyman, Sportsman, Naturalist, Forester, and Communicator pins. Each day I could hardly wait to get home and have a shower. My kids said the van stunk and I told them to imagine what the boys smelled like. Anyways it was fun (if you like that kind of stuff) and the boys learned alot. Hopefully this calling will not be mine for long. I know I shouldn't say that but this is not my favorite thing.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.