Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mariah's Swimming Birthday Party

Sherrie (my sister), and Emma (my neice)
Jacob, Sherrie, Emma, and Skyler (he looks real happy)
Joe, Cayden, and Kaylee
Holly (Friend from school), Mariah, and Alexis (cousin)
Jacob (cousin)
Mariah's Cake... hopefully you can see the middle dress lit up
Mariah being silly...she decided to smear pizza sauce all over her face.


This year for Mariah's birthday party, we went to the W.V.C. Fitness Center swimming. The party was great and very easy. The fitness center did everything. They provided the plates, decorations, party favors, pizza (even though it was gross), and cake. All I had to do was deliver the invitations and show up on the date of the party. I din't even have to clean up afterwards. The cake she picked out was a princess one and under one of the princess dresses it had a light. We had lots of fun swimming and going on the water slides.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.