Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spending Time with Cousins

Jacob asleep (almost sitting up)
Emma layed herself down for a nap
Mariah, Lexi, & Kaylee
Cayden, Emma, Mariah, Lexi, Kaylee, & Jacob
Lexi & Mariah playing RockBand
Cayden & Jacob playing Nintendo DS
A couple of weeks ago we had my sister Sherrie's kids stay with us. The kids had a great time together. They really enjoyed spending time with their cousins. They played Nintendo DS, Slip and Slide, Rock Band, went to the movies, and had a good time together just hanging out. I think it even wore some of them out including me. I was glad to have them over and spend that time with them since they are moving to North Carolina. We will sure miss them.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.