Friday, July 17, 2009

Mariah's 9 years old!!!

Mariah- 2000

Mariah-2001

Mariah- 2002

Mariah- 2003

Mariah- 2005
Mariah-2006
Mariah- 2007
Mariah- 2008Mariah- 2009

I started this post about 2 weeks ago and have not had a chance to finish it. I am finally getting it the way I wanted it. Anyways, I can't believe that Mariah is 9 years old. She had such a rough start coming into this world that it is a miracle we have her in our lives. People have been telling me lately that she is the one in our family who doesn't look like the rest of us (isn't she lucky). They say that they would have not placed her as an Anderson. However, I know that she was meant to come to our family and that she is a very special part of it. I am so grateful she is my daughter. I love her sense of humor and how she says funny things just out of the blue. Often times we wonder where it came from. She is the peacemaker in our family and is very sensitive to the feelings of others. Mariah has a quiet and soft side to her which sometimes makes her emotional. She is such a people pleaser and tries so hard to do her best. If I ever need help with anything and no one else will do it, she is the first to step forward and help out. I want her to know how much I love her and how blessed I feel to have her in our family.





No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.