Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swimming Fun...

Kaylee and Monique (dance friend)
Cayden ( he loves the water)
Mariah getting a piggy back from Skyler
Mariah and her best friend Emily
Aiden and Ashley sunbathing

A couple of weeks ago we went to the outdoor pool and went swimming with our friends. It was nice to get out and enjoy the warm weather. While we were there we put sunscreen on but obviously not enough. When we got home we were all sunburned and now we are peeling. I guess next time we will have to apply more. My friend the other day told me that she read in a magazine that the average family of 4 should go through one 8 oz. bottle of sunscreen in one day at the pool. I don't think we have ever used that much in one summer season.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.