Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grandma Brown's Birthday party...

Chloe Paige (my neice)
Cayden talking on his phone after pictures
Mariah and Chloe
"ALL the Grandkids"
Alexis, Emma, Kaylee, Cayden, Skyler, Jacob, Mariah, and Chloe



This year for my Mom's birthday we decided to have everyone over for a barbeque. We got it all ready to go in our backyard and when we decided to eat, a storm blew in. We ended up moving everything and everyone into the house. It all worked out good and My mom was very happy to have all her children together. We took some pictures of all my Mom's grandkids and surprised her with a big picture of me and my sisters. We also gave her a photo album with the prints in, so that she could take it to her work and show all the ladies. We hope you had a Happy Birthday Mom. We love you.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.