Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oquirrh Temple Open House

Julio, Lucero, Sandra, Cassandra, Kaylee, Skyler, Cayden, Julie, Mariah, and Joe
"Our ETERNAL family"

Sandra, Cassandra, Julio, and Lucero


Cayden being silly at Leatherby's

Our family had the opportunity to attend the Oquirrh Temple Open House on July 18. We invited our neighbors who are Catholic to come with us. I think they had a good time and felt of the spirit while we were there. I am grateful we were able to attend and share some of our beliefs with our friends. The temple was beautiful. My favorite part were the chandeliers that were star shaped. Afterwards we went to Leatherby's for Ice Cream.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.