Thursday, July 30, 2009

Me and My Sister's...

Me and Rebecca (youngest)
"All 4 Sisters"
Amy, Julie, Sherrie, and Rebecca
"ME"
I usually don't like pictures of myself but I thought this one was pretty good.
Me and Sherrie (2nd oldest)
Amy (3rd oldest) and Julie

Here are some of the pictures we did as a surprise for my Mom's birthday. As you can see...yes I am the oldest, and fattest out of all of us. I am also, the only one with curly hair. I don't know how I got so lucky...I wish one of my sisters had the luck and not me. I wish we could all get along like we did when we were taking these. Somehow with 4 sisters there is always some kind of drama. We actually really had a fun time and enjoyed one another's company. I hope all my sisters know how much I love them.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.