Monday, June 22, 2009

Scout Field Trip


This last Thursday me and Joe took the Webelos Scouts and Varsity Scouts on a field trip to the West Valley Police Station. We had a fun time touring the station and learning about the law enforcement in our city. We were able to play with their handcuffs, learn about tazer's, and see the judges court room. Some of us were handcuffed in this picture. I only wish we could have kept some of them that way J/K. I was amazed at how well they were behaved at the station. I think I should hold scouts there every week. We really wanted to be able to go into a holding cell however, they had a criminal in there so we were unable to. Maybe next time. Afterwards we took the boys to Arctic Circle for ice cream cones.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.