Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Baby Cayden is 5...


















Cayden just turned 5 this last Sunday. I can't believe that my baby is turning 5 and how time flies. We celebrated by having a spiderman party. We played pin the mask on spiderman, musical spiderman walk, and then had web- slinging fun out in the backyard (see picture above). We had lots of fun. I think I forgot how hard it is to have five 5 year olds all at the same time. Also, I made my first attempt at a real decorated cake. I think I didn't do too bad for a first timer. Special thanks to Sherrie for her blog and the idea. I just wanted to tell Cayden how much I love him. I love the way you make me laugh and how you come in my bedroom in the morning and lay next to me in my bed to cuddle. I also love how you tell me how beautiful I am and always give me kisses and hugs every night before you will go to sleep. So here is a little shout out to my Spiderman, I Love You. Happy Birthday baby.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.