Friday, June 19, 2009

I wanna come home


We got a letter from Kaylee in the mail on Wednesday afternoon reporting on Oakcrest. I thought it was so funny that I would share it...
6-15-09
Dear Mom and Dad,
I just got here and I'm not sure what to think. Its durty and not my way of living life. But its nice. Happy Anniversary to you people. My councler is named Scrumptious and is so silly like Cayden. Its very planned days. I love you. See you soon. I got here about 11:45.
Love Always/ Kaylee Anderson
This wasn't quite the letter I thought we would receive. I thought she would tell us how much she misses us, that she loves us, and can't wait to come home, ect. You know the sappy camp letters you hear about. Anyway, Kaylee we love you and miss you and can't wait for you to come home. Hope you have a good time.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.