Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kaylee's 13




So here is a little tribute to Kaylee. Last weekend she turned 13 and boy did we have fun. She had a sleepover party with her friends...we played night games at the school and then we went toilet papering and chalking at 1:00 A.M. We had also made each one of her friends a pillowcase and heat pressed their names on it. They were hot pink camo, except for two of them because two of her friends don't like pink. The other two pillowcases were blue camo. I just wanted to tell Kaylee Happy Birthday and let her know how much I love her. She is turning into a beautiful young lady both inside and out and I am so proud of her and the good decisions she makes in her life. Love you Kaylee.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.