Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Haircuts for School

Skyler

Skyler and Cayden

Mariah


So many of you know that Skyler has had the shaggy mop look for quite some time. Well our friend offered to pay Skyler if he cut his hair short. He started thinking about it and was all willing to cut it and our friend backed out. So I decided it was worth it for me to pay him myself (especially if it got rid of the mop). We got his hair cut right before school started and I think he looks much better. Now if it even gets slightly long he nags me to go get it cut. If you ask me it was well worth it. At the same time we also got Mariah and Cayden's hair cut to start school.


No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.