Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday Lunch...Cafe Rio x2


This year for my birthday we were out of town. When we came back my friend Pat had left me a message saying that she wanted to take me out for lunch. We went to Cafe Rio. Pat's daughter Charlotte (who used to be my babysitter, back when we lived in Magna) came along with her new baby, Jackson. Thanks, Pat for such a fun lunch.
Also, Joe's mom took me to Cafe Rio on another day to celebrate my birthday with all of Joe's sisters. Cafe Rio x2...who could ask for a better birthday. Thanks, Mom for the lunch.

1 comment:

Patrish said...

You're welcome Julie! It was so fun to catch up with you and everything that's going on in your family!

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.