Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Diamond in the Rough

So many of you who know Joe, know that he has a 1965 Ford Mustang. Hires Big H has a car show every month and faithfully Joe and his car attend (I think secretly hoping to win a prize). Well last night, Joe's name was drawn out for a Hires Big H T-shirt, and some micro-fiber shop towels. That's not all though... his car was also chosen as "The Diamond in the Rough". He got a plaque and is entered into a drawing to win a big prize at the end of next year. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Much more has happened with our family over the last few months, I apologize for not being better about posting. I figured I better start back up somewhere or I never would. I will try and update you on the last few months soon....More to come.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.