Friday, August 27, 2010

Youth Conference at Utah State


On July 19th, Skyler and Kaylee left for Youth Conference at Utah State. Skyler was not very happy with me. I took his cell phone before he left. I wanted him to have no distractions so that he could have a better experience and feel the spirit. I hope it worked. When they returned they seemed to have had fun. Skyler came home sporting a new baseball cap with an "A" on it. He says it stands for Anderson. They told me they had the best testimony meeting ever. The young mens president in his testimony told the youth that it doesn't matter how strong you think you are or how tough you think you are... there is no one tougher or stronger than the lord.
His testimony touched many of our youth.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.