Monday, February 1, 2010

We're Having a Boy...

We are expecting a boy from China to visit our family on February 8, 2010. He will be staying with us for 1 week. His English name is Felix, he is a foreign exchange student and he is 14 years old. Our school is working on having his school in China be a sister school with Monticello Academy. We are excited for this opportunity to learn about the Chinese culture and make lasting friendships.

P.S. I will post pictures of Felix as soon as I figure out how to get them off his letter he sent. Also, sorry for the joke of expecting a boy. I had to have a little fun.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Did you finish reading???

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.