Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toilet Papering





The morning after the dance we woke up to our house being toilet papered. Kaylee wasn't very happy with me because her and Skyler were going to have to clean it up. I knew it wasn't my friends that did it (because I don't have any) LOL. So Kaylee and Mariah went out and cleaned it up before Skyler was even out of bed. Skyler says that if you get toilet papered it means you are popular. Woot, Woot, for the first time in my life I am popular (I am thinking its not me though). Boy am I glad that we don't have more trees. Oh, the joy of having teenagers. Just think its only just begun.

P.S. If you know who toilet papered us, a reward is being offered. LOL.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

West Valley City, Utah, United States
Wife of Joe ~ Mother of 4 ~ Love... to Clean ~ Decorate ~ Read magazines ~ Paint my toenails ~ Pepsi ~ and spending time with my family.